Health Guardian Flex® contains 5 powerful nutrients to reduce joint pain and inflammation and 5 nutrients to help in restoring and preserving joint function.
HG Flex® comes in a delicious natural orange flavored powder. It is sweetened with Stevia and is only 4 calories per serving. HG Flex® dissolves easily in water and can be absorbed quickly to begin fighting joint pain.
*Individual results may very
Joints form the connections between bones. They provide support and help you move. Any damage to the joints from disease or injury can interfere with your movement and cause a lot of pain.
Arthritis and Joint Challenges
According to the Arthritis Foundation almost 50 million Americans have some kind of arthritis. Arthritis can limit such every day activities such as walking, dressing, and bathing. Simple things! There are many people who do not have arthritis who suffer with pain and joint stiffness associated with normal wear and tear and stress on the joints of the body.
Research indicates that arthritis and joint challenges are the number one condition that consumers indicate they would treat (68%) or prevent (69%) with natural supplements. HG Flex® may be one of the best natural products for treating these painful joint conditions. First of all HG Flex® contains a wide range of natural anti-inflammatories which do not cause addiction or the other side effects like gastrointestinal bleeding or even death. Secondly, HG Flex® actually contains proven natural ingredients that help restore the worn out cartilage as well as replace the missing synovial fluid that will help produce a smooth joint function. Let me break it down further and show you the powerful ingredients in HG Flex® and how each one will benefit you and have you dancing like you were a teenager.
- Glucosamine HCL (Vegetable Source) 2000 mg: Glucosamine in the body is used to make a “cushion” that surrounds the joints. In osteoarthritis, this cushion becomes thinner and stiff. Taking glucosamine hydrochloride as a supplement helps to supply the materials needed to rebuild the cushion.
- Chondroitin Sulfate (Vegetable Source) 1200 mg: Chondroitin is a component of human connective tissue found in cartilage and bone. Chondroitin reduces pain and swelling, improves joint function and slows the progression of osteoarthritis.
- MSM 500 mg: Methylsulfonylmethane is an organic source of sulfur which provides the sulfur our bodies need to create vitamins, amino acids, connective tissues, antioxidants and collagen. Sulfur is the eighth most abundant element in all living organisms. In the human body it forms part of virtually all tissues, especially those highest in protein, such as blood cells, muscles, skin and hair. MSM relives pain, inflammation and stiffness both from bone and muscle disorders like arthritis and from over-exertion, stress or injury. In a study of osteoarthritis, the most common of all joint diseases, MSM provided pain relief equal to Motrin without toxicity.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 150 mg): It’s one of the most familiar of all nutrients, but vitamin C’s role in joint health tends to be underappreciated. Vitamin C not only helps produce collagen, a major component of joints, but sweeps the body of destructive molecular byproducts known as free radicals, which are destructive to joints and cause inflammation.
- Hyaluronic Acid 100 mg: Hyaluronic acid is found in all connective tissue, joints, body cavities, joint spaces, and tissue surfaces. The highest levels are found in the synovial fluid of all joints and the skin. There are also high levels of hyaluronic acid found in the eyes, cartilage, heart, intervertebral discs of the spine and in the fluids of the inner and middle ear. The level of hyaluronic acid in the human body declines with age, causing problems with the structural integrity of the body. Hyaluronic acid is important in the lubrication of joints, integrity of tissues, fighting bacterial invasiveness, elasticity of skin, vision, and molecular transport between cells. Hyaluronic acid fills the intercellular space between collagen and other cells, providing support and the essential framework for tissues. In the joint, hyaluronic acid also acts as a shock absorber and structural stabilizer.
- UC-II® Natural Collagen 20 mg: Undenatured Type II Collagen is the principal structural protein in cartilage that is responsible for its tensile strength and toughness. Derived from chicken sternum cartilage, UC-II® consists of Undenatured (native) Type II Collagen that works with the immune system to support healthy joints and promote joint mobility and flexibility.
- Manganese Gluconate 6.6 mg: Manganese is a nutritionally essential mineral element. Manganese gluconate helps to support many essential functions in your body and has been used to improve bone health and treat symptoms of osteoporosis and osteoarthritis. Manganese gluconate also aids in the formation of connective tissue, such as collagen, ligaments, tendons, and fascia.
Reduce Pain (150 mg Proprietary Blend)
- Boswellia Seratta: Boswellia seratta is also known as frankincense. Extracts of Boswellia serrata have been clinically studied for osteoarthritis and joint function, particularly for osteoarthritis of the knee. Positive effects of Boswellia in some chronic inflammatory diseases including rheumatoid arthritis, bronchial asthma, osteoarthritis, ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease have been reported due to its potent analgesic, anti-arthritic, anti-proliferative and anti-inflammatory effects that can reduce the pain and inflammation of joints.
- Curcumin: Turmeric is a powerful spice used widely in India both for its taste-enhancing aspects and its ability to heal. This connection between turmeric and arthritis exists thanks to one active compound in turmeric known as curcumin. This compound possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic properties, allowing it to be used as an effective natural arthritis treatment. Curcumin’s ability to inhibit several enzymes involved in the onset of inflammation, including cyclooxygenase-2, or COX-2, makes turmeric rank #1 among any natural arthritis treatment. Since curcumin can suppress the enzyme COX-2, the production of prostaglandins – compounds that trigger inflammation and cause swelling and pain – is reduced. This makes curcumin a natural COX-2 inhibitor and because it has no known side effects it is a much safer choice than Celebrex which is a drug similar to the problematic Vioxx™.
- Arnica: Arnica is a plant found in the mountainous areas of the United States and is great for bruises, sprains, soreness, swelling, and for the relief of arthritis, joint pain and muscle pain.
- Elderberry: Elderberry, also called elder flower, is native to Europe, but have been naturalized to the Americas, and have a long history of medicinal use, particularly in England, where it is commonly used to make elderberry wine and pies, and was once referred to as “nature’s medicine chest.” Elderberry has compounds called anthocyanins, which have an anti-inflammatory effect, thus reducing aches and pains.
- White Willow Bark: White willow has been used to combat fevers and pain for thousands of years. Willow bark may be the oldest herb known to treat pain and inflammation…the oldest recorded use is by Chinese physicians in 500 B.C. The inner bark of the white willow tree contains salicin, which is changed to salicylic acid in the body. The compound in aspirin, acetylsalicylic acid, is derived from salicylic acid. Herbalists use white willow much the same as aspirin to reduce fevers, pain, and inflammation in conditions such as arthritis. White willow works slower but lasts longer than aspirin and has no gastronomic side effects due to the large amounts of tannins that protect the stomach. IN CONCLUSION HG Flex® comes in a delicious natural orange flavored powder. It is sweetened with Stevia and is only 4 calories per serving. Once the powder is mixed with water it becomes a liquid which is 98% absorbable. One can expect an immediate reduction in pain but the restoration of the cartilage and synovial fluid will take time…so be patient. The condition causing your joint pain and stiffness did not happen overnight, so don’t expect it to be resolved overnight. Recommended dosage is one scoop with 4 to 8 ounces of water for normal maintenance and prevention. You can take 1 to 2 scoops twice per day if experiencing minor to major discomfort.